New Business Entities
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – an entity with a sole owner.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) - an entity owned by 2 - 5 partners.
New business entities can have two types of Branches, a branch of UAE residing company or of a foreign company residing outside the UAE
The documents required for opening a branch in Fujairah Free Zone are:
- Board Resolution of the Parent Company
- Memorandum of Articles attested by the UAE Embassy of the parent Comapny
- Valid operating license of the parent company/ies
- Passport copies of all the directors, Shareholders, Person In-charge etc with two photographs
- General Trading Licence
- Consultancy/Services Licence
- Industrial Licence